Not being able to really come up with anything during
our paper-folding exercise made me think that I shouldn’t ate something more
exciting. I also had a Turkish delight for the first time, but I couldn’t think
of anything to create based off of the word “squishy”. I wish I was musically
gifted so that I could’ve create a sound/song based off of the taste and
feeling of the Japanese ice cream sandwich. That would’ve been cool—not just
because being able to create music is an amazing skill to possess, but because the
connection between taste and sound seems more logical and abstract, despite the
dichotomy of those two concepts.
It
was mentioned in class that college students typically go into a bigger
procrastination stump after spring break... I can already feel that phenomenon happening
to me, so it’ll be trouble, man. I just wanna go to parks and ride my bicycle
under the sunshine and not have the constant reminder of deadlines in the back
of my head.
0 comments:
Post a Comment