cognitive adventures of N385

Monday, March 30, 2015

Birds Can't Eat Cookies

8:41 AM Posted by M³ No comments
            I am not a traditional artist in any way and I have never been crafty. As much as I wish I could paint and mold and etch the ideas in my mind, I just can’t and it sucks. For this assignment, I knew I would have a hard time coming up with something to create, at least with confidence. As the weekend approached, I decided to bake cookies because why the hell not.

            Alongside my partner in crime, we rolled out cookie dough and stamped most of them with sugar skull and skeleton gingerbread cookie cutters. As the first batch cooled, I decided to fulfill the digital step of this assignment so I altered a picture in Photoshop.


            We decided to play around with food coloring, despite being unaware if it would mix well with cookie dough. It all worked out, though. Eventually, we strayed from the cookie cutters and made standard circular ones. But with style because lots of colors. 




            I don’t even like sugar cookies that much.



0 comments:

Post a Comment