Since I have never read a book that I hated, I will be obtaining some magazine
in a novel’s place. The media’s ideas of interesting news and tips are often
extremely superficial, obvious fabricated lies, and unnecessary means of gossip…
which I hate with the intensity of a thousand burning suns.
What if . . .
- I cut out the heads of noteworthy people and paste them over the heads of the lame celebrities?
- I cut out headlines, taglines, etc., from more important articles and paste them over the headlines, taglines, etc, of the original articles?
- I let my nine-year-old sister color over the pages?
- I paint abstract pictures over the pages with water colors?
- I melt crayons over the pages?
- I burn the whole thing and use it for warmth during this wintry hell we are currently experiencing?
- I eat a bunch of messy foods over the pages?
- I draw mustaches and beards over every person’s face?
- I tie-dye the pages?
- I crumble up each page and throw them into the trash where the entirety of it belongs?
- I create a papier-mâché dunce hat?
- I create a papier-mâché flower bouquet?
- I create a papier-mâché tree?
- I create a papier-mâché sun?
- I interview people who share the same ideas about magazines and record their statements over the page?
- I use the pages for tic-tac-toe games?
- I use the pages to protect fragile items in storage or if I ship them in a box?
- I doodle over the pages the markers?
- I cut the pages into puzzle pieces?
- I create a board game out of it?
- I post this assignment on Tumblr and have followers & other users give me ideas?
- I take a bunch of funny Snapchat photos with it and post them on My Story for everyone to admire?
- I create a Facebook page for it where everyone can vent about it?
- I make a prom dress out of it?
- I write a long, angry letter over the pages and send it to the publisher in hopes of them publishing something better?
- I use the pages as stuffing in a small pillow for my cat?
- I make a short horror film about it?
- I kick it around and rip it up to release my frustration?
- I rip up the whole thing and write a poem about it?
- I rip up the pages into confetti and throw them around during a “Hollywood is Corrupt” party?
- I rip up the pages into tiny pieces and create a mandala artwork to symbolize a potential future growth of the Hollywood industry?
- I create a meme about it?
- I write a parody song about it?
- I put it in the washing machine?
- I leave it out on a rainy day?
- I fill fireworks with the pages?
- I put it in time capsule and leave a long letter about not following suit to its contents?
- I do the tango with it?
- I line the floor with the pages while I paint a room?
- I fall in love with the magazine and try to make it a better person?
- I can’t come up with an idea for it because it’s too horrible to make any better?
- I burn the pages, make ink out of the ashes, and write a way better magazine?
- I make origami animals and objects out of the pages?
- I use it as a one-time use mini umbrella on a rainy day?
- I make tiny stars from the pages and paste them around my room?
- I create a short documentary about what not to publish, using the magazine as the primary example?
- I paint my feet different colors and stomp all over the pages?
- I cut out the images of the celebrities, make them into magnets, and sell them?
- I cut out certain words and paste them on poster as poetry?
- I come up with an idea that’s so abstract and incomprehensible to anyone else that I can’t show anyone what I did for the project?
0 comments:
Post a Comment