cognitive adventures of N385

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Class Take Away #4

8:11 PM Posted by M³ No comments
             As the class was spent going over our top potential idea(s) for our Altered Book project, it was really intriguing to hear everyone’s idea. A lot of individuals had solid plans with deep meanings behind it, which not only were entertaining/enlightening to listen to, but it also helped me further realize the reasoning behind my own explanation for my current idea. My idea didn’t originally have an extended reasoning, however, I quickly pieced it together after absorbing the creative vibes of my peers.
            The side conversations among our project presentations were—as always—interesting and meaningful. Even though I don’t partake in the exchange since I’m more of a listener than a speaker, I’m always amazed at the like-mindedness and openness of everyone in the classroom. It’s always refreshing to know about my fellow “aware” neighbors who see beyond what’s commonly seen. I’m hoping that before the semester ends I will be able to muster up enough courage to speak with everyone else.
            Our next homework assignment is, once again, not a letdown and something I look forward to completing. Being able to “break the rules” for our particular concentration in media arts & science major allows a better sense of freedom that I’m excited to dwell into. Being a web development, there are quite a few standards to follow by. And while I’m in agreement with most of them, there are still a lot of aesthetics that I wish I could do without it being labeled as “unprofessional”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment