The obstacles preventing
me from creating my Fear Assignment . . .
i.
Not having enough time to create
it.
§
What
if I sacrifice a week of my social life and alone time because unfortunately life
just can’t always be peaches and rainbows and Netflix binges?
§
What
if I ignore my other homework assignments and focus only on this one because it’s
more entertaining and beneficial to my well-being?
§
What
if I pull an all-nighter with some Red Bull?
ii.
Forgetting to create it because I
lose track of time.
§
What
if I put post-it notes all over my room and car to remind me?
§
What
if I tell all my friends, family, and coworkers to call/text/send a carrier
pigeon to remind me?
§
What
if I use this act of forgetfulness to my advantage to further elaborate on my
fear (but what is my fear?—stay tuned)?
iii.
Becoming too stressed about the assignment
so my brain represses the deadline, thus I forget to do it.
§
What
if I take up yoga and eat (somewhat) healthier foods to boost good brain
chemicals so I am more relaxed and positive?
§
What
if I stay on campus to complete it since that environment makes me feel more
focused & productive?
§
What
if I pay one of my crafty friends to do it for me?
iv.
Procrastinating (because I would
rather be doing other things) so I don’t have enough time to complete it with
full efficiency.
§
What
if I realize how much of a breeze this assignment is compared to other class
assignments and just get it out of the way?
§
What
if I tell my grandma to not allow me to leave the house or turn on the
television until I complete everything?
§
What
if I recite “work now, play later” in my head over and over until I’m
brainwashed into being a timelier & more productive college student?
v.
Not being talented enough to
accurately represent my mental idea.
§
What
if I just stop worrying about my lack thereof hands-on art skills since my
talents lie within the digital and word realm?
§
What
if I simply embrace the work that I am able to accomplish instead of focusing
on the work that I can cannot accomplish?
§
What
if I have a bunch of my friends tell me how awesome my completed assignment is
to boast my confidence?
0 comments:
Post a Comment