cognitive adventures of N385

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

As a Whole.

8:28 PM Posted by M³ No comments
I didn’t know what I was expecting when I signed up for Seeing Sideways, but I definitely wouldn’t have expected it to be so truly amazing. Beth has definitely created an extraordinarily unique class and I am thankful that I got to experience it.
Creativity is easier to grasp with more openness.
Everyone is afraid.
Creativity is highly subjective but should always be appreciated.
Everyone has a deeper story than what you perceive at first glance.
All butts are great.
Every year is a year of growth.
Creativity often thrives most in sadness.
The simple things in life are often all you need.
Having a coloring book at any age is perfectly okay.
Everyone is beautiful.
Contribute yourself to the world.
Don’t look at your cellphone screen so often.
Hugs & drugs.

It’s been real, IT. But I’m leaving y’all for the School of Science.

Peace. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment